Watch this video about London. You have to prepare your visit to your English spoken country.
Do the next exercises.
1. Prepare a dialogue to ask for directions in London in order to see the main tourist atractions.
2. Ask your partner some questions about the video to ckeck if they have understodd it.
Hi! I like your video because the children speak about London and they have a good pronunciation and very clear the messages. I think it's a good activity for the students in 6th grade of primary but not for a shy students, they problably go blanc. The students can prepare the dialogue in groups and after, they can show the rest of the class. Thank you for your good activity, this is my blog of wordpress if you want to see. https://englishforspanishkids.wordpress.com/
Hi there! I love your blog! It is very well structured and with plenty of activities for the children to improve their English skills! I like the fact that all your activities are taged in such a way that children can select easily whether to chose an activity for improving their listening, speaking, reading skills. I shalll take note of it if I continue with my new life as a "blogger" ;-) Also, I cannot but commment the fact that I loved your London video. I really enjoy the idea of encouraging children to travel. And London it is definetly one of the best cities in the world! Best regards and wishes. María
Hi Marina, I like too much your blog. I really appreciate the way that you get interesting activities with simple materials. I will use some of your ides for my future lessons. Regards
Hi! I like your video because the children speak about London and they have a good pronunciation and very clear the messages. I think it's a good activity for the students in 6th grade of primary but not for a shy students, they problably go blanc.
ResponderEliminarThe students can prepare the dialogue in groups and after, they can show the rest of the class.
Thank you for your good activity, this is my blog of wordpress if you want to see. https://englishforspanishkids.wordpress.com/
Thanks!
Silvia Casulleras Romeu
Hi there!
ResponderEliminarI love your blog!
It is very well structured and with plenty of activities for the children to improve their English skills!
I like the fact that all your activities are taged in such a way that children can select easily whether to chose an activity for improving their listening, speaking, reading skills.
I shalll take note of it if I continue with my new life as a "blogger" ;-)
Also, I cannot but commment the fact that I loved your London video. I really enjoy the idea of encouraging children to travel. And London it is definetly one of the best cities in the world!
Best regards and wishes.
María
Hi Marina,
ResponderEliminarI like too much your blog.
I really appreciate the way that you get interesting activities with simple materials.
I will use some of your ides for my future lessons.
Regards